Seekda in Frankfurt at HSMA Pricing & Distribution Day
„Distribution – Redefining Partnerships“
- Distribution – Redefining the Partnership – Hotels & OTAs: Three representatives each from OTA’s and the hotel industry present their points of view and highlight the good and the bad of the partnership. What do we want from one another for a common future. In the subsequent panel discussion we deepen the understanding of this issue and active participation is encouraged.
- Parity clauses, price discrimination and competition law – also this time Peter Hense gives an Update regarding Law. The issues are: Right and wrong of availability and best price clauses, dynamic pricing and price differentiation by ethnic origin and gender.
- Machine Learning – Dieter Josten from Knowledge Yard talks about the distribution of tomorrow and the changes by technological developments.
- Alchemie der MICE Portale – Bernd Fritzges, CEO of the Association of German Event Organisers e.V., analyses the differences of portal providers and which portals conference planners prefer to use.
- Meta Searcher – Johannes Thomas, general manger of Hotel Relations, Business Operations & Strategy at trivago GmbH reports about news in the worl of Metasearch.
- From Online Review to bbooking – Now all users can book the desired hotel on Tripadvisor.com without forwarding. Tom Breckwoldt from TripAdvisor explains the new Feature Instant Booking from TripAdvisor with all its potentials for the hotel industry. Following the presentation he is available for questions and anwers.